Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grrr...

My collie pups were chasing each other around the dining room table where I had my laptop and Internet set up (um, my procrastination, but I haven't set up the wireless router I've had for over a year now). They ran under the cords which caught on a tail or leg or something and the next thing I saw was my laptop flying through the air and landing upside-down on the laminate floor. I turned it on to check it and it came up ok. Last night, I went to use it and now have no middle keys on my keyboard. This includes the popular letters like "n" and "y" and "h". I have no idea when I can get it fixed...

I had planned to blog about my inside freezer inventory (finished) and make a list on my sidebar, but it will have to wait until I set up the old, clunky desktop computer tonight (I am at work today).

So, as usual, one step forward, eight back...:)

No comments: